SINGING: What's Really Going on?
Arlette Beauchamps, vocal coach and performer, teaches you the 6 things you...
|This Month||Average: N/A, Votes: 0|
|All Time||Average: 3.00, Votes: 1|
Flagging for Review
Arlette Beauchamps, vocal coach and performer, teaches you the 6 things you need to do at once to create a resonant tone!
My name is Arlette Beauchamps and I teach “How to Improve your Singing Voice Instantly” at the Learning Annex.
You know, when people think about singing, they go, “You know, what do you have to do to sing? It seems that you just open your mouth and you…something comes out”, right? Well, there’s more that’s happening here than meets the eye.
There are basically six things that you need to be doing simultaneously when you sing:
* One thing is that your cheeks need to be raised, right?
* Second thing is the jaw needs to be dropped, gives you much more resonance.
* You need to keep the soft pallet up and you can do that by yawning, you know? If you can feel that sensation, that’s the way that it kind of feels.
* Also, you need to keep the diaphragm working – very important.
* And then of course; breath control.
So those are the six things that you need to be doing if you want to have a great resonant sound. Come to my website, renesantsrecords.com.