Cooking and Nutrition
Your Lifestyle: The Missing Link In The Wealth Equation
Look, feel, and perform better to achieve your goals.
|This Month||Average: N/A, Votes: 0|
|All Time||Average: .00, Votes: 0|
Flagging for Review
Hi, my name is John Allen Mollenhauer, my friends call me John Allen or Jim and I hope you will too. I’m the author of “Performance Lifestyle, How To Manage Your Energy Like A Pro”, to look, feel and perform better and achieve your goals at any age.
Did you know that there’s a big difference between healthy high achieving people and those who struggle with diet, weight and long-term health issues? Let me give you one key tip, healthy high achievers eat nutrient rich. Those are what the people in the 3% do; the other 97% eat nutrient poor. And you know what, then they have to eat less to loss weight. If that’s you, you’re not yet in a performance lifestyle. I’ll teach you how to eat nutrient rich. To learn more go to www.performancelifestyle.com.